Credit card number is required
- It is the restaurant which functions according to the credit card imprint system, not TheFork. To the extent permitted by law, TheFork accepts no liability or obligation for amounts charged to you by the restaurant, nor for any disagreements between you.
- All charges or imprints made to your card are a direct transaction between the restaurant and yourself, and are processed by Stripe. TheFork has no part in said transaction.
- A credit card number is required to guarantee your reservation, although you will not be charged at that time.
- You can cancel or change your reservation (depending on availability) at no charge until 24 hours before the time of your current reservation. It you cancel or change it after said 24-hour limit, or if you fail to show at the establishment, the restaurant will be free to charge your credit card with a penalty of €50 per person.
- You authorise the restaurant to instruct the bank responsible for issuing your card, through TheFork, to charge your card with said amount in the above circumstances.
- The restaurant can cancel any reservations it believes to be fraudulent, abusive or illegal.
- Please contact the restaurant if you do not receive confirmation of the reservation or if any of the reservation details are incorrect.